We care of climate change and passionately doing R&D to maximize the use only solid (non-organic) waste materials. Nowadays, these waste materials have been recycled not only to maximize their commercial value but also to support building sustainability. We believe we should save our Just One Earth from global warming and minimizing using natural virgin aggregates.
We are a leader in processing green concrete from demolition of old buildings and construction waste concrete materials, turning them into Recycled Concrete Aggregates (RCAs) which is then processed it to become JOE Green Hollow Core Light Weight Concrete Panel.
- We use profesionals and higher standards
- We tend to get the job done right the first time to reduce hassles
- We monitor each step of productions system to make sure the quality is on par
- We are a friendly, helpful and professional who listen to your needs
- We are using best quality tools and materials
- We believe to be able to provide the best for our co-workers
JOE Green Certification
JOE Green company is an ISO 9001:2015
Quality Management System certified
company that continuously strives to
contribute to sustainable development
and preserving the environment. It is
also an ISO 14001:2015 certified on improving
the efficiency of manufacturing,
efficient use of resources and reduction of waste as well as designing wall panel quality and safety. The OHSAS 18001:2007 system helps to govern our stringent safety and health concerns, developing and implementing policies that foster good occupational health and safety practices. It is acclimatized to local standards with the BizSAFE Star counterpart.